Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge # 79

Okay, I thought I was out of my slump, but apparently not. Actually I believe I had a bit of a bug as I just haven't been feeling that well. We had a pretty busy week, and I am thankful my work week is over.
I realized after working today that I hadn't started my Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge for this week and decided to spend some time in my scrap room. I loved the sketch this week and the other samples are sooo cute. I am trying to use up scraps and other papers that I have been saving for something (for what I don't know) and decided to use some of the vintage looking DSP Recollection paper. I remember purchasing it to start a scrapbook for my grandmother that passed away a few years ago, but I am not quite ready to tackle that project. My card however, did not turn out quite as I had hoped. Oh well, there is always next week as I am too tired to start over.


Here is this weeks terrific sketch



and here is my take


Stamps: Vintage Vogue
Ink: Bravo Burgandy
Paper: Bravo Burgandy, Kraft and DSP Recollection
Accessories: Snaps and Eyelets


I am planning to spend most of tomorrow in my scrap room organizing and getting some projects out of the way.
Be Blessed Everyone!
Shannon Willis
My Recruit Password: Scrap Shack

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty take on the sketch! I love the patterned paper and the way you repeated the burgundy flowers in the stamped image and the corner embellishments.

    ReplyDelete