Sunday, July 11, 2010

Beautiful Things

I so badly wanted to sleep in this morning, but my husband was getting ready to play golf and my brother in law got the time messed up so he was here very early (5:15 am.) I thought maybe I could go back to sleep, but I decided to get my coffee and read a bit. As I went outside to let our dogs out, this is what greeted me at the front door....



In my busyness, I hadn't noticed my beautiful gardenia bush is full of buds. This bloom immediately caught my eye. I have been trying to work on my photography skills and had to grab my camera to get a picture of my prize flower (not too much a green thumb either.) I had written earlier about wanting to slow down and recognize all the beautiful things around me.

After enjoying a wonderful cup of coffee, I spent the most amazing day in my scraproom. I finished four pages and started my fifth. I will share these with you this week.

I hope you all have a wonderful week.

Be Blessed,

Shannon
www.shannonscropstop.stampinup.net

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty pic of flower. My daughter loves taking pics of flowers. I also like your music. I love "I can only Imagine", taught my Christian Motion Team to sign to that song. To hear the words is amazing, but to see kids to sign language to it is even more touching. I was so proud of them If I have a copy of the Video I will email it to you. Not sure if you can view it. Take carea nd God Bless.

    ReplyDelete