Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Back to Our Regularly Scheduled Program

Well, just as I expected, the camera problem was an operator error. I think I am getting the hang of it. Sad to say, it is an older camera that I never took the time to learn and lately my daughter has been talking about upgrading to a better (more expensive) camera. Figures!! ;-)

As I stated in an earlier post, I was able to spend some much needed time in my scraproom and work on some unfinished projects. My cyber blog friend Okie just mentioned something about that today. I am pretty happy with my progress, but there is so much more I need to do. For the moment, I am going to bask in the satisfaction of enjoying a finished project. I hope you enjoy them!




Stamps: None

Ink: None

Paper: Ballet Blue, Green Galore and Sumer Sun card stock

Accessories: Miscellaneous flowers and brad



Blessings,

Shannon Willis
www.shannonscropstop.stampinup.net
www.shannonscropstop.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment