Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Christmas 1993 Part II



This is the second part of the four page Christmas layout I worked on over the weekend. I just realized that I am so close to having ALL of 1993 scrapped. Woo Hoo!!! I have been working on a pile of photos for months and it is almost complete. After I am done, I can put the photos in one of our new Linen or Designer Printed Albums shown here. If you are interested in any Stampin' Up! products, please feel free to give me a call or send me an email. I am here to help you with your paper crafting needs.

On a lighter note, my beautiful daughter Sara and adopted daughter Hayley spent the afternoon at the beach yesterday. I had to share some of the photos Sara took. I hope you like them.





Be Blessed,

Shannon Willis
www.shannonscropstop.stampinup.net













1 comment:

  1. Your blog is so cute! I am a new follower from Stampin Connection. I really love that you are working on Christmas in July, I always feel festive about this time! :)
    Wendy
    http://kingstonskreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete