Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Stampin' Story


In an earlier post, I explained "My Why" (why I want to grow my Stampin' Up! business) as part of our Recruit Crew Challenge. Today I would like to share "My Stampin' Story." I hope you enjoy it.
Since becoming certified with My Digital Studio, I am enjoying playing around with new techniques and options MDS has. For those of you who haven't been to one of my crops, I have MDS available for you to try out. It is an awesome program to add to your crafting needs. If you are in my area and would like to stop by and try it out, give me a call or email me. You can also click HERE to purchase your very own copy.

Be Blessed Everyone!
Shannon Willis

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on trying the Recruit Challenge. You'll love it! Love, Love this! Adorable. New follower from SC!! I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your recruit challenge page....thanks for leaving me a comment on my blog....you have a great blog...off to read more!

    ReplyDelete