Thursday, July 15, 2010

Last Minute Annie!

As usual, I am running and not covering much ground. This week has flown by and I still have a huge list of things to do. At least I am not having too much anxiety over it. I have really been trying to let things fly.

Since I look forward to Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch challenges, my submission was my main focus when I got home from work today. I am pretty pleased with the way it turned out. Here is the sketch




and here is my card

Remember when I said I have been letting things fly ... here is a picture of my scraproom after making this card. For those of you that know me personally, I do have a bit of ADD and am very easily distracted. Try as I might, I don't multi-task very well. When I was pulling out my stamps to choose which one I would use for my card, I started re-labeling them to make room for my new stamps. I didn't realize what I was doing until I saw the terrible mess I made. I have ABSOLUTELY no flat work space. Oh well!!!




If you would like to order any of these awesome products, just click HERE.


Stamps: Lovely As A Tree
Ink: Stampin' Write Markers - Old Olive, Always Artichoke and Chocolate Chip
Paper: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla card stock
Accessories: 1 3/4 Oval punch, Scallop Oval punch, Threading Water punch, Cricut cartridge Plantin Schoolbook and Chocolate Chip Taffeta ribbon



Be Blessed,

Shannon Willis
http://www.shannonscropstop.stampinup.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment