Saturday, July 10, 2010

Snaggle Tooth

This is another layout I finished up over the 4th of July weekend. It is a layout of my daughter Sara when she lost a tooth. Since it was SUCH a big deal in our house (she always had to have her dad pull them out) I kept it very simple as I used one of our Sweet Treat cups and wanted to keep the focus on her teeny little tooth.




Stamps: None
Ink: None
Paper: Pixie Pink, So Saffron, Orchid Opulence and Patterns Pack II DSP
Accessories: Sweet Treat Cup, Threading Water Punch and Big Circle Die

Blessings,

Shannon Willis
www.shannonscropstop.stampinup.net
www.shannonscropstop.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Just started following.
    www.stampingaweigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by my blog Shannon... yeah, the heat is horrible down here, isn't it? I have been home must of the time though in the lovely cooling effects of the AC. :)
    Your lo of the tooth is gorgeous... HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a cute idea...following your blog now...here is mine www.yoyostamping.com

    ReplyDelete