Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I'm Still Here!!!



Sorry for not posting lately. I actually spent much of the July 4th weekend scrapbooking. Actually it was more like ALL day on Sunday!!! I stayed in my pajamas and in my scraproom and completed 4 layouts. I am really proud of them and want to show them to you, however my camera and I don't agree sometimes and I am having a bit of a problem with it. ALL operator error I assure you!! I will post some of my creations just as soon as I get my camera under control.

In the meantime, for those of you that are new to following my blog, I am posting photos my cousin took of my campground in Hanging Dog, North Carolina. LOVE THE NAME huh??? My cousin Trisha is a wonderful photographer (I did not get ANY of those genes) and was camping for a week with their good friends. I hope you enjoy them. If you are ever in the Murphy, North Carolina area, we would love for you to come for a visit. Please visit Hanging Dog Creek Campground and check us out.

Blessings,

Shannon Willis
www.shannonscropstop.stampinup.net
www.shannonscropstop.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment