Friday, July 30, 2010

Little Did I Know ...

I should know by now that "my" Fridays are never really "mine". I had big hopes and dreams that this Friday would be different. I was going to work on some unfinished projects, get ready for my scrapbooking crop, catch up on the laundry, but little did I know, my beautiful Sara and equally beautiful adopted daughter Hayley had other plans for me. I should have seen the RED FLAGS when my child offered to stay at home and clean up. Nope, I was basking in the moment, savoring the thought of shopping for groceries while Sara picked up. NOT!!! She and BFF Hayley were planning "our" day. Actually we had a terrific time at the movies watching Charlie St. Cloud. Yeap, just us girls, or as Sara says ..."seestahs". I was more like the debit card toting, taxi cab driver, MUCH OLDER SEESTAH. It was fun. I really love being around my girls.


They are such goofs!!


I did however get a project started. Started being the key word. I am taking the advice of one of my fellow demonstrators Sherrill Graff and made these business card holders. I am pretty happy with the way it turned out. I just have more I need to make.



Stamps: Vintage Vogue
Ink: Bravo Burgandy, Mellow Moss, Close to Cocoa
Paper: Kraft, Old Olive and Whisper White

Hopefully I will be able to finish them up over the weekend. I should probably check and see what my families' agenda is for ME :)

Be Blessed

Shannon Willis
http://www.shannonscropstop.stampinup.net/
Order Online 24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment