Wednesday, July 7, 2010

July Card Club Sneak Peak


Since Stampin' Up! has just released their new catalog, I felt the need to freshen things up a bit with our monthly card classes. I can't wait until our July class where we will learn new techniques and create beautiful cards using the new items in the catalog. Here is a peak of our class projects. I hope you enjoy them. Please be sure to RSVP and submit your payment.






Stamps: Petal Pizzazz and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise and Old Olive
Paper: Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise and So Saffron
Accessories: Designer Buttons, Tempting Turquoise Ribbon, So Saffron Ribbon and Small Tag Punch

6 comments:

  1. Tag you're it...following your blog now...here is mine:
    http://www.scrapcrazydiva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following me, I am now following you too! :)Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following me...I'm now following you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following me! I'm following you as well.. Love your July Club, the colors are refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great idea! thanks for following me! I also have a devotional blog: http://thisisthedayrejoice.com

    love your music!!!!

    ReplyDelete