Saturday, July 31, 2010

Meet Cookie

After running some errands this morning, my daughter asked me to take some photos while she rode her horse Khandi Bey (aka Cookie, KhanKhan, Beymare, Beygirl, CookieMonster, Cookieface... Monster Mare on the bad days ;-D). I thought I would share some of my favorites with you. While watching her ride, I remember when I was a teen and rode my horse Lady. I was so carefree. It is amazing to see that in my daughter.

This is Cookie (she loves treats.)


This is the two of them jamming (I can tell by the smile on Sara's face). BTW, that is not my barn in the background!


This is after their ride. Cookie doesn't really like the water, but Sara had carrots so she tolerated it. I can't wait to scrap these.

On another note, I am almost done with my gift project for a very special friend and upline Jeannie. I will share it with you tomorrow after I put the finishing touches on it.
Be Blessed and have a great weekend.
Shannon Willis
Order Online 24/7

1 comment:

  1. Shannon I love how you share your family on this blog too. You are a beautiful person and a wonderful friend... you family are incredible too!

    ReplyDelete