Saturday, July 24, 2010

Stampin' Fun Last Night

I've been in a little slump this week since Stampin' Up! convention started. I sooooo wanted to go. I am thankful to ALL the demonstrators that shared photos while the event was going on. What an awesome time they had. No worries, I AM UTAH BOUND NEXT YEAR. I am planning my trip early because NOTHING IS KEEPING ME FROM CONVENTION!!!!
Last night was our monthly card class. I was fortunate to have two new BFFs join me to stamp. My new friend Cindy just moved here from New Hampshire. Her sister in law Teresa. We had an awesome time and they helped me get back in the swing of things again. Since neither one was accustomed to Stampin' Up!, it was awesome to teach them some new techniques. Teresa even stated, "... I'm not very crafty", but I do believe that she's hooked! Cindy and I are in cahoots with each other to get her equally hooked on scrapbooking. I can't wait for next Friday which is our monthly crop night.
To make the girls feel special, I made these cute little totes that were filled with chocolate. I dressed up the packaging by stamping the tissue paper with Petal Pizzazz. The totes coordinated nicely with our projects.


Stamps: Petal Pizzazz

Ink: Tempting Turquoise

Paper: Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise and Whisper White

Accessories: Scalloped Circle Punch, Tempting Turquoise 1/4" grosgrain ribbon and Tags, Bags Boxes and More Cricut cartridge

Blessings,

Shannon Willis

www.shannonscropstop.stampinup.net

Order Online 24/7

1 comment:

  1. What a cute little tote! I love the colors! TFS! I am following now. :-)
    Heather Howe
    www.stampingknowhowe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete