Monday, August 30, 2010

Tote-Ally Awesome Promotion!!!

Would you like to earn money while doing what you really enjoy? How many people can say "I LOVE My Job". I am one of those lucky people. Paper crafting has been my passion since I was a teen. Since becoming a demonstrator 3 years ago, I have been able to pursue that creativity and earn extra income too. Stampin' Up! plans to hire 10,000 new Demonstrators this year. You could be one of them. There are several types of demonstrators:

Discount Demonstrator: Someone who likes the idea of purchasing stamps, ink, and other paper crafting supplies at a 20% discount.

Hobby Demonstrator: Loves getting together with friends and family members to earn extra money during the holidays or while their kids are in school. Would like to work hard for several months and then take the rest of the time off to spend with their family.

Career Demonstrator: Pursues Stampin' Up! whole heartedly as a viable business. Enjoys the ability to set his/her own schedule. Loves close relationships with their team members. Works his/her business consistently.

Which one are you?!

I became a demonstrator purely for the discount. Over the years I have enjoyed the relationships I have made along the way, while enjoying extra spending money. As you can see, there are several options for anyone. And, to make becoming a demonstrator even more special, from September 1st through October 18th, Stampin' Up! is offering a FREE GREENHOUSE GALA DESIGNER CRAFT TOTE (contents not included) in addition to their already fabulous starter kit. Contact me today for more details or visit my website HERE.
Be Blessed,
Shannon Willis
www.shannonscropstop.stampinup.net


No comments:

Post a Comment