Friday, August 20, 2010

SP Color Combo Challenge 61 and Card Class Project

I finally got a chance to work on some projects today. I made the samples for my upcoming monthly card class. My project was inspired by Samantha's color combo challenge this week. She picked beautiful fall colors just in time for my September card class.

Here is this weeks color combo



and here is my card/project.


I know the quality of the photo stinks. My daughter Sara left this morning on a trip to Washington DC and took our main camera and left me with the pocket camera. It takes decent photos far away, but not close up. This is the best I can do. I tried to stage it to help, but that didn't work either. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it.

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes and Autumn Harvest

Ink: Early Espresso

Paper: Crumb Cake, Tangerine Tango, Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie and Very Vanilla

Accessories: Hemp Twine

Be Blessed,

Shannon Willis

www.shannonscropstop.stampinup.net


No comments:

Post a Comment