Sunday, August 29, 2010

SP Color Combo # 62

Just in the nick of time. We have been working over at our barn the last few days repairing fences, cleaning up from recent storms etc. and I realized I hadn't submitted my Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combo Challenge. I believe I did barn chores in record time so I could get my project submitted for the challenge. Thanks Samantha for providing awesome weekly challenges that not only help my creativity, but help motivate me with dreaded chores.

Here is this weeks challenge

and here is my take

I haven't had much time lately to scrap or create cards, so it seemed like the perfect time to use My Digital Studio. It is so quick and easy.

For this weeks challenge, we were to use the colors Baja Breeze, Blushing Bride and So Saffron. I was able to incorporate all of the colors, plus use some of the embellishments and stamps. I am quite happy with my project and the time it took to make.

If you are in my area and would stop by and get it a try, please give me a call.

Be Blessed,

Shannon Willis

www.shannonscropstop.stampinup.net

Order Online 24/7

1 comment:

  1. Love the layout of the SB page. Isn't MDS the best??? Following you now through SC. Hope you'll follow me, too! http://www.heartsdelightcards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete