Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Demonstrator Friendships





I had the priviledge to attend a card/technique class taught by my friend Debi Kyle, who is also a demonstrator. I had the best time Monday evening. Debi is super talented and had some wonderful projects lined up for us to make. One thing I enjoy so much about being a demonstrator is the friendships I have made. When you get crafty ladies together, it's a party!!! I am so looking forward to participating in more of her classes.

Our class was on flowers. We made a total of 4 projects that were amazing. I love the Shabby Chic look of the large flower made from Stampin' Ups! exclusive Flower Folds die found HERE. I can't wait until the weather cools off so I can add it to my jean jacket. It will be the perfect accessory. My second FAVORITE project was the Manhattan Flower card. I love distressing things and this card was SUPER easy to make. If you would like to create any of these projects, give me a call.
BTW, I haven't forgotten to share my other projects. My daughter Sara came home from her trip today and I am retaking the photos. I will post my other projects shortly.

Be Blessed,

Shannon Willis







No comments:

Post a Comment