Monday, August 2, 2010

Gift for Jeannie

Over the weekend I made this cute little brag/scrapbook for my friend and upline Jeannie Romanello who is soon to be a new grandma. She is supposed to be leaving sometime this week and I wanted to make sure she had it before she left for North Carolina. Hopefully while she is helping Melissa, she will take lots of photos to share when she returns home.



I was a little disappointed that I didn't use Stamp' Up! DSP because I was in a hurry and didn't plan properly, but I did use our Big Shot with the Scallop Envelope die and Stampin' Up! punches to accent it.

Congratulations Jeannie (a/k/a grandma)!!!

Be Blessed,

Shannon Willis

www.shannonscropstop.stampinup.net

Order Online 24.7

2 comments:

  1. such a cute little book! i'm now following you through SC.
    http://faithhopeandlovedesigns.blogspot.com/

    ps: i like your playlist on your blog, i might have to add one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know I'm following you from SC. way Cute gift!!
    JILL HILLIARD

    http://jill031070.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete