Sunday, August 15, 2010

SP Color Combo Challenge # 60

Nothing like the last minute. This seems to be the norm for me lately. I wanted to get my challenge card posted before running errands. I have spent the last two days painting furniture, painting rooms, cleaning out closets (oh the joy!) and remembered that I had one last card to do for the challenge two-fer.

Here is this weeks color combo challenge .


and here is my take.


I hope you like it.

Stamps: Vintage Vogue

Ink: Bashful Blue, Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight

Paper: Bashful Blue, Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White

Accessories: Scallop Trim Border Punch, miscellaneous brad, Daffodil Delight 1/4 grosgrain ribbon

Remember, you can order these and other fantastic products online by clicking HERE.

Be Blessed,

Shannon Willis

www.shannonscropstop.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment