Monday, February 28, 2011

Friends

Whew, what a week. I am absolutely, 100% exhausted. My friend Karen's wedding last weekend was a huge success, but with rehearsal, rehearsal dinner and the wedding, not to mention my daughter Sara's Tallahassee trip, I am one POOPED girl.

The wedding was absolutely wonderful. It did however include a "STRESSFUL" moment when the zipper broke on her beautiful dress. Famous new words are "Sara run downstairs and get an emergency sewing kit". Other than that, I would like to introduce you to my new BFF. Her name is Mrs. Christoper White.


This week I plan on actually getting some shut eye. As many of you know, sleeping doesn't come easy for me. After a few restful nights of sleeping will be just what I need to get creative again.

Be Blessed,

Shannon Willis

www.shannonscropstop.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment