Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Blissful Moment!



As my friend's wedding is rapidly approaching (one week to be exact), I have been shopping for dresses, shoes, making place cards, menus, etc. Karen is actually coming over tonight so we can complete our projects. I must say, it has been enjoyable helping her with her plans.

I managed to spend some time in my scrap room working on my own projects. I haven't scrapbooked in months and it was starting to get to me. I find myself getting frustrated with the small stuff. When I am in my room working on layouts, I am completely blissful. It really relaxes me and recharges my batteries. It is also nice to reminisce over older photos.

This layout is of my daughter's 7th birthday. It's funny, she hasn't really changed very much. Looking at her photos and her cute little face brings a smile to mine.


Stamps: None

Ink: None

Paper: Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, Certainly Celery card stock, Sweet Pea DSP

Accessories: Blossom Petals Punch (this is a must have!), Designer Brights Buttons and miscellaneous jewels.


Be Blessed,
Shannon Willis

5 comments:

  1. Hello .. I'm following you via SC thread. Great Blog and so darn cute!


    XO, Jennifer
    http://hopskipandastamp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon,
    Cute pages and I love the music! I am passing the Stylish Blogger Award to you! Visit my blog for the details.
    Tonya
    http://stampnslice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really pretty scrapbook layout! Love the simplicity and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these pages!! I followed over from the Stampin' Connection thread and I am now following your blog. Please follow my blog. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Page! Thanks for sharing. I am now following your blog:)
    Kendra Richardson - you can find me here:
    www.kendrascorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete