Saturday, February 12, 2011

Cigar Bands - Stampin' Up! Style


A while back I posted a photo of my friend Karen's wedding invitation. Her wedding is rapidly approaching and we have been busy girls working on last minute stuff. One of our "projects" was to make handmade cigar bands. They were pretty easy to make, especially using Stampin' Up! card stock. The initials were very small and because SU paper is the BEST, it made it easy to do. I think they turned out pretty neat. I must say the smell of the cigars just about did me in, but I would do anything for my friend.
I am going to apologize ahead of time because the next few weeks will be spent in final preparations for the upcoming nuptials. Tomorrow is dress shopping for me (maid of honor, don't you know), showers, menu cards, etc. I will have plenty to post about after the wedding.


Stamps: None

Ink: None

Paper: Basic Black, Brushed Gold and Very Vanilla cardstock

Accessories: Cricut - George and Basic Shapes cartridge


Be Blessed,


Shannon Willis

No comments:

Post a Comment