Monday, February 7, 2011

What a weekend!

I am still exhausted from the weekend. On Saturday, I attended the 1st Annual Boyette Springs Elementary Scrapbooking Crop. It was fabulous! I met so many wonderful ladies that are SSERIOUS about scrapbooking. I love looking at everyone's albums and get so many fresh ideas to use in my own books. I also get a kick out of seeing what people bring to a crop. I laugh because I am one of those girls that bring just about everything in my scrap room and don't get very much done because I am too busy talking ;)

A huge THANK YOU goes out to Michelle and Pam for making the day so special and for inviting me to participate. I truly hope there are more crops planned in the future.




The first photo is of my table. I brought my Big Shot and punches, along with paper for everyone to try. I also had a make n' take table set up with three projects. That's my friend Jeannie helping my niece Courtney. I brought Courtney along for help and little did I know she is HOOKED on paper crafting. I can tell we are going to be spending a lot more time together!

New friends, Rhonda and Tia.

I thought this was pretty cool. Michelle found a place to have specialized paper made up for the event. It had Boyette Springs Elementary and Pioneers on it. Interesting huh?

Fresh ideas

Madison and Leticia.

I am so proud of Madison, she completed an entire album for her horseback riding instructor. Way to Go Madison!!
I will share more photos later.
Be Blessed,
Shannon Willis



No comments:

Post a Comment