Thursday, February 24, 2011
Stylish Blogger Award Surprise!!!
OMG!! I am so shocked, I received a Stylish Blogger Award this week from fellow demonstrator and blogger buddy, Tonya Vander-Slice at Stamp'n Slice. Thanks so much Tonya, you totally made my day. I've been feeling a little blue lately because I haven't had time to work on projects, much less blog and your blog award was such a wonderful surprise!
Let's see, part of receiving the award is to PAY IT FORWARD and to:
1. Thank the person who gave the award to me and link it back to their blog. CHECK!
2. Share 8 things about myself. YIKES!
3. Pay this award forward to 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered. CHECK!
4. Leave a comment so they can pay it forward too. CHECK!
Okay, so 8 things about myself ... hummmmm
1. First and foremost I am a Christian and LOVE my relationship with my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, for without him I am nothing.
2. I have been married to my childhood crush for 25 years and am the mother of three beautiful young adults, Jeffrey, Kody and Sara and "Mimi" to Andrew and Carlos.
3. I am passionate about papercrafting and love the fact I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. Can anyone say... DISCOUNT???
4. I am a true blue Floridian and love the spring, although my allergies don't care to much for it.
5. My favorite shoes are Flip Flops, especially bright colors.
6. My favorite perfume is "Happy", I believe it fits my personality ;)
7. I love COUPONING and owe so much to my friend Kim Panak who helps me out with the lingo!
8. I am somewhat a overcommitter!!
Whew, that was fairly easy. Now, onto the next part of the award... the PAY IT FORWARD PART!!
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading the following blogs and getting to know the individuals that are behind them. When you get a moment, you should check these blogs out.
1. Kim Radatz - http://www.kimradatz.blogspot.com/ (Kim is my neighbor and has inspired me to much lately with her work.)
2. Blogger Buddy - http://www.sandybeachesforme.blogspot.com/
3. Kimberly Van Diepen - http://www.stampinbythesea.com/. Kimberly is sooo talented and posts the funniest stories.
4. LeeAnn Greff - http://www.flowerbug.typepad.com/. LeeAnn has adorable projects and shares many of her tutorials.
5. Dawn Olchefske - http://www.dostamping.typepad.com/. Dawn is another incredible stamper and I enjoy CASING her work.
6. Patter Cross - http://www.triplethescraps.blogspot.com/. Patter's blog is AMAZING! She has so many encouraging words and her projects are FABULOUS!
7. Debbie Henderson - http://www.debbiesdesignsblog.blogspot.com/. Beautiful work and fellow demonstrator.
8. Kim Panak - http://www.iheartcoupons.blogspot.com/. Kim has helped me out so much with my couponing. If you are in my area, Valrico, Florida, I recommend you attend one of her seminars. LIFE CHANGING!!!
I hope you enjoy their blogs as much as I do.