Sunday, January 30, 2011

Raffle basket - part IV and Blog Give A Way Winner



I really do enjoy giving little treats. As my aunt would say, "it's all in the delivery". Being a SU demonstrator makes it so easy to package even the simplest things and make it extraordinary. The last gift for the raffle basket is a sweet treat. I don't know about you, but I LOVE snacking on something sweet when I am working on projects. That could explain the extra "baggage" that seems to follow me where ever I go, if you know what I mean :)! Yummy huh? I am actually quite proud of it. The inside note is the Rules of Chocolate.

On another note, I want to thank everyone who participated in my blog give a way and left such sweet comments. I used random.org to pick a winner for me, and .... Patti is the winner!



I had a chance to visit each participant's blog, and am now following them. You should check them out too. Really cute stuff posted there.



1. Amanda
2. Melissa
3. Patti
4. Jeannie
5. Ivy

Thanks again ladies for making my day.

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Sending Love DSP
Accessories: Large heart punch, word window punch, miscellaneous ribbon

Be Blessed Everyone!

Shannon Willis
www.shannonscropstop.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment