Thursday, January 27, 2011

Come on, you know you want it!!! - BLOG CANDY GIVE-A-WAY


Come on, admit it, you know you do. You could be the lucky receipant of this basket. On Saturday, February 5th, I will be a vendor at Boyette Springs Elementary's 1st Annual Scrapbooking Crop and was asked to provide a gift for raffle. I CAN'T WAIT!!! It has been sometime since I actually attended a crop other than my house. As many of you know, I hold a scrapbooking crop at my house the last Friday of the month. We will be scrapbooking from 9:00 am. until 6:00 pm. There will be the raffle, goodies bags, a boxed lunch from Honey Baked Ham, demonstrations, make n takes, you name it.

I made this basket for a raffle to give away at the crop. It is full of products, gifts I made and some sweet treats. What girl can scrapbook without CHOCOLATE??!! I will share photos of the gifts in the next few days. I hope the lucky winner enjoys it. If you are in the area, it may not be too late to register. This is the link and contact information if you are interested.

Also, I have a special BLOG CANDY GIVE-A-WAY gift to those who will not be able to attend, I will randomly select a name from the first five people that leave a comment on this post giving me your thoughts on my raffle basket. Are you feeling lucky??!!

Be Blessed,

Shannon Willis
www.shannonscropstop.stampinup.net

7 comments:

  1. What a fun basket! The colors look great together and it looks like there are lots of nice toys and goodies in there. Whoever wins will be ecstatic!

    amanda.c09@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow how cool of you to do that also love the blog backround thanks for sharing
    www.melissastampingvoila.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who wouldn't love to win that bag and goodies in a raffle. Someone is going to be very lucky.

    http://whatareyouinking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The basket looks YUMMY!! Somebunny is really going to get lucky with all that awesomeness!

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never been to a crop before, it sounds like a blast. Have tons of fun - can't wait to hear all about it.

    Ivy
    StampinIvy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I might not be in the top 5 comments...but do love popping by to see what you are up too:) WOW! What a great basket of goodies for someone lucky! Have a wonderful time:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The meaning of content Student Loans People. Three
    individuals have resigned over the past 21 years!
    A major concern for Li-ion batteries.

    my website - Student Loans for People With Bad Credit

    ReplyDelete