Saturday, January 22, 2011

Me, over commit ...Seriously??!!!

Well, I think my title says it all. I consider myself to be the QUEEN of over committing. Dictionary.com defines over commit as - to commit more than is feasible, desirable or necessary. Yep, I think that about sums it up!! What can I say, I am a people-pleaser. I kinda like it though. I think I function best being under my own time restrictions.

During my blog hiatus (Christmas and New Year), I have managed to find time to do several fun and interesting projects. I LOVE PROJECTS!!! But first, a few photos of my family and our Christmas. On Christmas Eve I came down with an awful sore throat and spent most of Christmas weekend in bed.






After our enjoyable Christmas and New Year, my first project was to help my dear friend Karen make her wedding invitations. What a treat that was. She and I have been friends for well over 16 years and compliment each other so well. We have raised our kids together, been through so much together, taken Thelma and Louise vacations, you name it. When she asked me to help her make the invitations, I was honored, especially when we were working on them, she asked me to stand up for her. YOU BETCHA!!

She found an invitation online, but switched it up a bit and here's what we came up with.

What do you think? I would love to get feedback from you.

Stamps: None
Ink: None
Paper: Basic Black, Brushed Gold and Very Vanilla
Accessories: Miscellaneous ribbon and rhinestone buckle.
Be Blessed Everyone!
Shannon Willis






No comments:

Post a Comment