Monday, January 24, 2011

January 2011 Stamp Club

My peeps and I had a great time at our monthly Stamp Club. Our projects consisted of one card, an 8 x 8 scrapbook layout and a treat box, all geared toward Valentine's Day and using the Filled With Love Bundle that was a special a few weeks back. Although the group was small, we had a wonderful time. It was nice to finish our projects and then enjoy a cup of tea and visit with one another. That is one of many things I enjoy so much about being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. I have met some truly wonderful people over the years and look forward to spending time with them.

Debi Kyle, Leticia Canet and I enjoying great conversation and tea.

The mess we made!


Completed projects.



This is Penny, our rescue dog. She loves it when I have my stamp club. I was working on some things in my scrap room and heard a funny noise coming from the kitchen. She made herself at home waiting patiently for the stampers to come. I think she missed Hope.

If you would like to make projects like these, you are welcome to join us if you live in our area or you can order the supplies online at my Stampin' Up! website. Customers that place online orders will receive the printed cutting guides in PDF format and a free gift from me!


Stamps: Filled With Love
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Whisper White, and DSP Pattern Love
Accessories: Lots of Love Letterpress, Box # 2, Heart punch, Threading Water punch, Old Olive ribbon, Pretty in Pink ribbon
Be Blessed Everyone!

Shannon Willis

No comments:

Post a Comment