Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge # 74

Okay, can anyone say "BORING." I haven't been able to work on any cards, scrapbooks or any other sort of paper crafts, other than bills since returning from North Carolina. :( And as we all know, that isn't any fun. I was excited to check in over at Karen's blog on Sunday morning and had big aspirations about submitting an awesome card but, my week got away from me and this is what I was able to throw together. Here is the sketch



and here is my awful creation




I am even unhappy with my MDS card. I completed my certification training for MDS (awesome program if I might add) and had to submit a card for professional printing.





Do you think I am in a crafter's slump???!! I have to shake this as tomorrow evening is our monthly crop and I have a pile of pictures to scrap. Maybe a good night rest will be just the trick.

Stamps: Three Little Words
Ink: Always Artichoke
Paper: Apricot Appeal, Ruby Red, Cameo Coral, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Big Shot Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder, Apricot Appeal ribbon

Blessings,

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment