Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Special Cyber Friend Blog Award


I am giving this blog award to my special cyber friend Chanda Stehlik because she has brought sunshine to my life. Over the last several days, she has created quite the stir on our Stampin' Up! demonstrator website. She suggested that interested demonstrators follow each others' blogs (how simple is that?). I personally have had a ball popping in on my fellow demonstrators' blogs to see what they have been up to and to check out their beautiful projects and creations, so much so that I have lost a little shut eye because I was blog hopping so much. Thanks again Chanda!

Now, here is the fun part. As the recipient of this award, Chanda must nominate 10 fellow bloggers to share this award with. The rules for accepting the Sunshine award are put the logo on your blog or within your post. Share the award with 10 fellow bloggers. Link the nominees within your post.

5 comments:

  1. I agree! The SU Demo blogs have been quite a stir and such a wonderful response. I'm loving all the gorgeous projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea - you're the best Chanda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Shannon! Thanks for the award! I have a super busy night so I'll have to get to it tomorrow sometime! (Heck of an acceptance speech, huh? LOL!)
    It was nothing, really. Just wanting to help us all out. Thanks for thinking of me! Glad you liked the idea!

    Chanda Stehlik
    www.bellevuestampingclub.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I got a quick note posted on my site! Now, do I need to find 10 bloggers to AWARD it to? Or just share my good fortune with 10 friends? Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute blog Shannon! I am following you from the SC thread so I will be back often!! Hope to see you over at mine :-) *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete