Friday, June 25, 2010

I Think I've Got My Groove On


Yesterday I was a little worried I had fallen into a slump. Do any of you feel that way? Sometimes it takes me forever to finish a project and when I am done, I am disappointed with it. Since tonight is our monthly crop, after getting my house picked up and the snacks prepared, while waiting for my guests I used my time and completed this layout. I am actually pretty happy with it. Once I finished it I realized that I had three photos in the wrong layout. I quickly pulled them off and used my Cricut to make the basket embellishment. After my quick fix, I actually like it more than my first attempt.

I am however unhappy with my photography. Does anyone know how I can get better lighting or something to make the photo larger and not so washed out?? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Stamps: None
Ink: None
Paper: Barely Banana, Chocolate Chip, Sweet Pea DSP,
Accessories: Always Apricot Ribbon, Cricut Doodlecharms, Fresh Favorites Buttons, Threading Water Punch

Blessings,

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment