Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Card Swap!!!




Wow I am so excited!!! On Saturday, March 26th I will be attending my first Stampin' Up! Regional Event!!!! I am going with my SU buddy Debi Kyle. I can't wait!!! Thankfully she clued me in about card swaps. I think in my excitement, it didn't register with me that there is a time specifically for swapping and I would have felt terrible to have been left out.

For my swap, I starred one of Debbie Henderson's blog posts and CASED the layout she did. Her card, seen HERE is beautiful (everything she does is) and the layout really jumped out at me. Because I am flying by the seat of my pants, I decided to keep the card very simple so I could crank out as many as I can. I don't want to have to call in the "big guns" and make my husband help me. He's pretty good at "... glue this here."

I think it turned out pretty good, what do you think? Would you be willing to swap with me?!

Stamps: Apple Blossoms (Hostess Set)
Ink: Old Olive, Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight
Paper: Melon Mambo - base, Whisper White - layer, and Pacific Point - label
Accessories: Modern Label and Word Window punch, dimensionals

Be Blessed,

Shannon Willis






1 comment:

  1. Great swap card. You'll have a blast at Regionals. I'm following you from SC. I'm #380 on the list. Happy stamping!

    ReplyDelete