Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A promise is a promise

As reflected in yesterday's post, I have been working on some things lately. Christmas Cards to be exact.


I have been making my own Christmas cards since my son Kody was born. I remember my first homemade cards and getting that perfect picture of my precious little boy to send out to all my family and friends. That perfect picture turned out to be quite the ordeal. I came up with the idea of wrapping a paper box and putting Kody inside (I know, how original...). The box kept flipping over and he would cry so I tried changing his outfits several times. Remember how difficult it is to change your baby's outfit, much less try when he has been placed in a box and keeps dumping over!!!! Needless to say, after all these years, I still enjoy making my own cards and enclosing photos of my precious little ones (yes, I know, they are grown). If it makes you feel better, they still give me a hard time when it's "Christmas photo-op" time.

Here is this year's card and a blast from the past.











No comments:

Post a Comment