Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Tea - Stamp-A-Stack

On Saturday, I hosted my First Annual Christmas Tea/Stamp-A-Stack. It was such a nice and relaxing day. Although the initial plan was to begin at 10:00 and end at 1:00, I was in good company and having a blast. When my guests left, I was surprised to see that it was well past 3:00! I suppose time really does fly when you're having fun. :) I love it when I can get together with friends who share the same passion as I do. It was extra special as two of my newest friends, Eloisa and Leticia were able to attend. Even though it was a smaller crowd, we really enjoyed ourselves.







Today I spent the day in my pj's and cleaned up my studio. I always seem to make the biggest messes and it keeps me from finishing up projects. After reorganizing my paper and scraps, I finished two projects that I will share with you this week in addition to the Stamp-A-Stack projects. I am so excited about the turnout. I am definitely in Christmas mode!
Be Blessed Everyone.
Shannon Willis


















No comments:

Post a Comment