Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sweet Sunday Challenge # 64

I wasn't able to complete the 63rd Sweet Sunday Challenge last week, because of my grandsons' visit. You can see their adorable faces in my previous post. However, I LOVE starting the week feeling inspired! Waking up on Sunday morning with a cup of coffee and being able to scrapbook freely is amazing. I got a certain sense of accomplishment completing this week's challenge. Here is this week's sketch.

And here is my take.


Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes
Ink: Pink Passion and Green Galore
Paper: Pink Passion, Whisper White, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
Punches: Modern Label and Word Window
Accessories: Pink Ribbon

3 comments:

  1. I love your take on the sketch and the colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I am absolutely LOVING your little row of flowers - love that set - and the colors are gorgeous!! Great take on the sketch and I'm proud of you for changing it up a bit and making it your. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Shannon! Thanks so much for taking a moment to comment on my blog too! It was so nice to pop in here and hear one of my favorite songs Who Am I (Mercy Me). Your creations are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete