Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Girls Night Out


As a special thank you for my customers, I held a Customer Appreciation Free Workshop on Friday, April 16th. It was AWESOME meeting new friends, Lindy and Hope. We all enjoyed a small dinner/snack and then proceeded to make three coordinating projects. The first was a beautiful card for mother's day. We used one of my favorite DSP, Cottage Wall. I love the soft colors. Next we made a gift box using Box # 2 die. Our final project was an adorable mini scrapbook album using the Scalloped Square die. The Big Shot got a work out that night! My new friend Lindy couldn't get enough of it. As we were standing around the Big Shot talking, she continued to cut everything in sight. Go Lindy!! I am looking forward to getting together with everyone next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment