Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch #61

Boy, I certainly cut this weeks Sweet Sunday Sketch a little close! I love the sweetest things... Sweet Sunday Challenges, so I really wanted to get this done. I've been preparing for yet another craft fair this Saturday - at the same time, I didn't want to skip the Sweet Sunday Sketch. I've been pretty consistent about participating in them as of late. I'm not too happy with the turnout of this card, but I think that is because I rushed in making it... like usual. ;)


And here is my card.

Stamps: Pocket Sillhouettes

Ink: Old Olive

Paper: Old Olive, Whisper White, Perfect Plum, DSP Cottage Wall

Dies: Scallop Circle

Accessories: Old Olive ribbon, button.

2 comments:

  1. Great take on the layout. You did a very nice job. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! I really like the color combo you chose...Simply fabulous! ;)

    ReplyDelete