Friday, September 3, 2010

Sherrill Graff's Late Night Stampers Scavenger Hunt and Blog Candy


Hi Stampers,


Thanks so much for visiting my blog today and for playing Sherrill Graff's Late Night Stampers Scavenger Hunt game. To make this game EVEN MORE FUN, leave a comment on this blog post along with your name and email address and I will send you something special. I wish you all the best of luck!!!


My clue is: Come to Bethlehem page 43.


Collect all 20 clues and turn your answers in to Sherrill Graff at istmpnv@aol.com. She will pick the winner to our $400.00 Stampin' Up! shopping spree soon, so hurry and enter today!!!


Be Blessed,


Shannon Willis


3 comments:

  1. I'm having fun playing the blog scavenger hunt! & love your simple card above. need to make some cards for the troops myself..recently had trip & flight had several servicemen leaving for Afghanistan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The clue hop is a lot of fun--I've discovered new blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please email me instructions on how to play!! sgentile@ymail.com :)

    ReplyDelete