Thursday, September 2, 2010

Christmas in September ??



During my glorious scrapbook weekend, I decided to scrap a Christmas layout. I was hoping it would get me in the holiday spirit since they are right around the corner. If it weren't for this heat, I would be there. In this layout, I used some of the new DSP from the Holiday Mini and the new jumbo wheel Jolly Jingles. The new Holiday Mini is packed full of wonderful project ideas and the new products are absolutely fabulous. I had to put myself on a holiday diet if you know what I mean. Call or email me to place your order.
Stamps: Jolly Jingle jumbo wheel, Delightful Decorations
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Baja Breeze, Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White and Candy Cane Christmas DSP (LOVE IT!!)
Accessories: Ornament Extra Large Punch, Ticket Corner, and wire
Be Blessed,
Shannon Willis

No comments:

Post a Comment