Saturday, February 27, 2010

February Fun - Stamp a Stack!



I couldn't help but count the days this wek until February 25th. The reason? My new friend and fellow demonstrater, Debi Kyle hosted our monthly Stamp a Stack at her lovely home. Our team of demonstrators, including Jeri, Debi, and Jeannie grouped together and invited our friends and family to come and enjoy a night of card making. it was a group effort and it turned out to be a fantastic evening.




My aunt Becky and her friend Joanne came with me. Joanne is an experienced card maker, and she said that she absolutely loves crafting. My aunt Becky, however, is newer to scrapbooking and just came for a fun night. However, as we strolled in together, she took one look at all of the ladies who had their materials spread out on tables and quietly mentioned, "This is serious."






I can't wait until the next Stamp a Stack! For those of you who are interested in joining our group, please visit my Stampin' Up! website for more infortmation.

No comments:

Post a Comment