Sunday, July 19, 2009

What A Wonderful Day!


Yesterday, (Saturday, July 18, 2009) I attended a card class at Debbi Acampa's house (a/k/a my new BFF). It was wonderful. She is sooooo talented and beautifully sweet. She spent about an hour with me going over some of the new Stampin' Up! stuff. After looking at the items and actually using some of the items I don't have, I have decided they are a must have. I appreciate her advice and her willingness to share her experiences with me.


Some of her card class buddies stopped by and we worked on our projects. It was a great day of fellowship. Attached is a photo of what we made.


Recipes:


Post-it-note pad


Old Olive Cardstock (my favorite)

Orchid Opulence Cardstock

Cottage Wall Designer Paper (must have it)

Of the Earth stamp set (Level 1 hostess)
Nestabilities dies

Thinking of You card


Elegant Eggplant Cardstock

Kraft Cardstock
Bella Bleu Designer Paper

Medallion background stamp (must have it)

Teeny Tiny Wishes (also a must have - great for all cards)

Build a brad

Word Window Punch

Modern Label Punch (new)


Best Wishes Card


Chocolate Chip Cardstock (my favorite)

Blush Blossom Cardstock

Whisper White Cardstock

Sanded background stamp

Greenhouse Garden stamp set

Oval All stamp set

Large Oval Punch

Scallop Oval Punch

1 1/4 in Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (chocolate chip)


1 comment:

  1. Looks great! Tell me more about the 10-10-10,it was covered up in your email and I am interested.

    ReplyDelete