Sunday, July 5, 2009

July 4th Weekend


What a great 4th of July weekend I had.


Friday started off with a used, but new to me tractor for our barn. We are calling her "Gertrude". She is a little rough around the edges, but runs great. It is going to make barn chores much more manageable.


Saturday we spent most of the day working around the barn with our "Gertrude". Each of us took turns, however my turn was spent "hopping" around. I haven't quite gotten the gas and clutch figured out, but no worries, I am soon to be a pro. I did happen to manage reverse very well, as can be seen in the photo.


Sunday, was the best day of all. I got to SCRAPBOOK THE WHOLE DAY!! I haven't gotten to scrapbook in such a long time. It was wonderful. Hopefully I can have a few more days like this and get some more layouts done. I am anxious to use some of the new Stampin' Up Designer Paper and other goodies I received.

No comments:

Post a Comment