Tuesday, May 18, 2010

First EVER Blog Award


What a wonderful surprise!!! I have severely neglected my blog for the past few weeks due to my son leaving, horse passing away and a mountain of other things going on a round here and was catching up on reading the comments. I was so excited when I received this blog award from my blogger friend http://sandybeachesforme.blogspot.com/2010/05/beautiful-blogger-award.html. I have been following her blog for sometime now. She has some of the cutest projects and posts. Thank you so much Sandy Beaches!! Okay, now to follow directions and list 10 things about me.


1. I am enjoying a wonderful cup of coffee catching up on email, blog comments and enjoying this award.

2. I am married to my childhood crush Kevin and have two terrific kids, Kody and Sara.

3. I love ALL kinds of crafts, especially paper crafting. I have huge ideas about projects, but sometimes have a hard time getting them finished.

4. I love entertaining and having friends over. I have the best friends EVER!

5. I can be a little on the OCD side.

6. I have huge dreams (and I do mean HUGE!) visions of sleeping in on Sundays, but that NEVER happens.

7. I am a terrible cook, but love to bake.

8. I have recently started genealogy and was instantly hooked finding out about old family members.

9. I love scrapbooking and documenting family memories. Although I am so behind.

10. I have a serious problem with distraction.

Now, in keeping with the excitement. I am passing this Beautiful Blog Award on to the following:

1. Karen at the Sweetest Thing ... for keeping me inspired with her awesome Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenges.

2. Sherill at Late Night Stamper. She has the biggest heart.

3. Dawn at Do Stamping. She has terrific projects and tutorials.

4. Becky at Inking Idaho. She also has great projects and tutorials.

5. Nancy at I Stamp. She has beautiful cards and projects too

6. Shari at Shari's Creations with the Cricut. The things she can do with her Cricut!!!

Thank you all for your encouraging words and comments.

3 comments:

  1. Shannon, Thanks so much for the awesome award! That was so sweet of you. Shari (cricutrookie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sooooo welcome:) I just love popping by to see your latest creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the wonderful blog award, Shannon! So very thoughtful of you! :)

    ReplyDelete