Saturday, March 28, 2009

FUMC Crop

The last Friday of every month a group of us get together to work on our scrapbooks. I either hold a crop here at my house or I attend one at the First United Methodist Church of Brandon. I am grateful to the other girls for inviting me to their church. I always have a great time. This Friday, there were only 5 of us. My friends Wendy and Betsy brought in their books and showed some pretty interesting things. Betsy purchased these really neat page protectors that I am anxious to get my hands on. I am hoping it will help me get my books caught up. Wendy brought in some adorable pages that she found at our local scrapbook store that are pre-made. She mixes in her homemade pages and has completed some of the most beautiful books. These kits are also on my must have list. My friend and neighbor Kim amazes me. She was able to complete I believe an entire 8 X 8 book in what seemed like minutes.

I helped my friend Joy make hostess gifts, that turned out wonderful. I wanted to keep one myself. I did manage to get four layouts done of my kids when they were little.

No comments:

Post a Comment