Monday, March 28, 2011

More Regional Photos

Came home from work a litte early today. Not feeling my best. I think I am still a little worn out from regionals. As promised, below are additional photos of the event. I will be posting photos of the swaps later in the week, just to keep you in suspense. The card swaps was one of the highlights.



This is a photo of Shelli's gift to her daughters. This is definitely on the list to create.


I mentioned in my earlier post that I am so thankful I followed my heart and joined Stampin' Up! Pictured (left to right) is Judy Lawton, Lin Starks, me and Debi Kyle. On of the amazing things about being a SU demonstrator is making new friends.

This is a photo of the card swap board. That's my swap second row from the bottom.

More swaps!


This was taken during stamping time.


More to follow tomorrow.


Be Blessed,


Shannon Willis


1 comment:

  1. Those eggs that Shelli did look fantastic! I've seen pictures of them but I'm not sure how she made them. Did she stamp on them after the paper was adhered? I've never stamped on a rounded surface so I'm puzzled as to how she did it >.<

    ReplyDelete