Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy 25th Anniversary Bliss!!


Twenty-five years ago today I married my childhood crush Kevin. Even though we've been down some rocky roads, I can't imagine my life without him. Happy 25th Babe, I love you!!

Thankfully I remembered. Yes, I did say that. In the 25 years we've been married, I am always a day early or a day late. He has never forgotten. When got home from work yesterday, this card was my priority. I put it in his lunch box to surprise him since me remembering our anniversary is a BIG ONE!!


Stamps: Bliss
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Basic Black, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla card stock
Accessories: 1 1/4 inch Early Espresso Striped Grosgrain Ribbon and miscellaneous hardware

Be Blessed,

Shannon Willis
www.shannonscropstop.stampinup.net

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to both of you on your 25th Anniversary:) I hope you had an enjoyable day! And thanks again for my blogger award the other week! I have managed to finally forward it on to others! x

    ReplyDelete