Monday, March 29, 2010

Sweet Sunday Challenge #62

It is SO nice to be able to work in a clean environment! After everything that happened over the last few weeks, my scrap room looked... well, like it had been blown up. Much of Sunday was spent cleaning the scrap room, which was easier than what I thought. I was also quite surprised to see that making my card for the sweetest thing's Sweet Sunday Sketch #62 was easily accomplished; having a clean room with no distractions definitely helps.
Since it's so close to Easter, I figured that an Easter inspired card would only be appropriate. Here is the original sketch.



And here is my attempt. Like I said, I'm rather happy with the end result. :)



Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes

Ink: Certainly Celery, Orchid Opulence, Summer Sun

Paper: CS: Pink Pirouette, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White. DSP: Welcome Neighbor Designer Paper Pack (Sale-A-Bration)

Punches: Scallop Trim Border

Accessories: Apricot Appeal, Cricut - Doodlecharms

No comments:

Post a Comment